The Geo-Institute Technical Committees will be live streaming Web Conferences December 7 – 11, 2020.
Each day, a diverse set of case studies will be presented by experienced geotechnical professionals. Each session will run approximately 2 hours with opportunities to ask questions. Registrants can earn 1.0 Professional Development Hours (1.0 PDHs) for each event viewed. Individual registration only.
The topics include:
|Monday, December 7, 2020||2 pm EST||Computational Geotechnics|
|Tuesday, December 8, 2020||11 am EST||Geoenvironmental Engineering|
|Tuesday, December 8, 2020||2 pm EST||Soil Improvement|
|Wednesday, December 9, 2020||11 am EST||Embankments, Dams and Slopes-Extreme Events on Civil Infrastructure|
|Wednesday, December 9, 2020||2 pm EST||Embankments, Dams and Slopes - Extreme Events on Geotechnical Infrastructure|
|Thursday, December 10, 2020||11 am EST||Earth Retaining Structures|
|Thursday, December 10, 2020||2 pm EST||Embankments, Dams and Slopes - Extreme Events on Dams, Landslides, and Flowslides|
|Friday, December 11, 2020||2 pm EST||Underground Construction Engineering|
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: November 13, 2020
- No Cancellation Fee: before November 21, 2020
- $10 Cancellation Fee: on November 22 to November 27, 2020
- No Cancelations or Refunds: after November 27, 2020
- Please note: If you are registering for another attendee, please make sure to fill in all fields as that person by using their login, password, and email address. This will ensure the attendee receives their registration confirmation and the correct fees are applied.
- Continuing Education: each event will earn the registrant 1 Professional Development Hour (PDH)
- No Group Registration is available.
- Cancellation: Cancelations must be received by ASCE in writing. A refund will be issued, minus a $10 processing fee, in the cancellation notice is received by ASCE after the cancellation deadline of November 22, 2020. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after the cancellation deadline. Send cancellations to firstname.lastname@example.org, (ASCE LINK), fax to 866-902-5593.
- Registration instructions:
- Sign into your ASCE account with your e-mail and password and continue with registration. If assistance is needed with log in credentials, please call us at 1-800-548-2723 (Mon-Fri 9-5 EDT).
- Or if no ASCE account yet, please create one by choosing “if you don’t have a login, click here to create one.”
- Proceed with selection of web conference events.
|ASCE Member (per event)||$50.00||$75.00|
|Non-Member (per event)||$75.00||$100.00|
|20% Discount if Buying 6 or More Sessions
Code will apply automatically when criteria are met
Thanks to KELLER,
Gold Sponsor of Web Conferences 2020
Thanks to ConeTec,
Silver Sponsor of Web Conferences 2020
Highlight your organization in front of all our attendees!
- $7,500 is for all 8 events. Company logo included on all G-I communication/G-I website; During web conference – includes company slide/blurb read, and on sponsor slide – Highlighted as GOLD sponsor; 4 free registrations for all 8 events.
- $4,500 is for only 4 events. Company logo included on all G-I Communication/G-I website; During web conference – includes company slide/blurb read, and included on sponsor slide, 2 free registrations for each event sponsored.
- $1,000 per event. During web conference – included on sponsor slide
Questions contact: email@example.com.