ADSC – The International Association of Foundation Drilling, DFI (Deep Foundations Institute), G-I (Geo-Institute of American Society of Civil Engineers), and PDCA (Pile Driving Contractors Association) have joined forces again for the International Foundations Conference and Equipment Expo, May 10-14, 2021. The event will be held at the Hyatt Regency Downtown Dallas in Dallas, Texas.
You are invited to submit an abstract to any of the technical tracks:
- TRACK A/ Piles, Shafts, and Load-Bearing Elements
- TRACK B/ Deep Foundations
- TRACK C/ Earth Retention and Support
- TRACK D/ Ground Improvement & Seepage Control
- TRACK E/ Other Topics in Geotechnical Engineering
- TRACK F/ Case Histories, Lessons Learned and General Practice
All abstracts are due by November 6, 2019
Abstracts without all the details requested below may not be considered:
- Abstracts may only be submitted via the online CATALYST Submission System (CATALYST® by Omnipress Training Guide).
- Abstracts are expected to be between 100 to 300 words.
- Abstracts can not contain images, tables, or other graphic elements. No not include, keywords, HTML formatting codes, or data from other database fields.
- Authors may select between two paper types to indicate the intended format of their final submission: Technical Paper (6 to 10 pages in length) or Case History (12 to 15 pages in length).
- Submissions must include the full formal names, credentials, affiliations, contact information and email addresses for all authors.