The Geo-Institute Technical Committees are hosting the 7th Annual Live Streaming Web Conference on December 5-9, 2022. Each day a diverse set of case histories will be presented by top geotechnical professionals. Each session will run for 2 hours and will include opportunities to interact with presenters and sponsors. Each registrant can earn 2.0 Professional Development Hours (2.0 PDHs) for each event viewed. Individual registration is available only.
The G-I technical program will include:
- Monday, December 5, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM EST Earthquake Engineering and Soil Dynamics – Seismic Hazard Evaluation for the Western, Central, and Eastern US
- Monday, December 5, 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST Embankments, Dams, and Slopes - Embankments, Dams, and Slopes Case Histories
- Tuesday, December 6, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM EST Geoenvironmental Engineering - Subsidence Risk Mitigation in a Low-level Radioactive Waste (LLW) Landfill Final Cover: A Case History
- Tuesday, December 6, 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST Sustainability in Geotechnical Engineering – Novel Approaches Toward Sustainable Geotechnical Engineering
- Wednesday, December 7, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM EST Unsaturated Soils - Unsaturated Soils in a Changing Climate
- Wednesday, December 7, 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST Grouting - A Quick Look into Some of the Latest in Grouting Research, Design and Practice
- Thursday, December 8, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM EST Earthquake Engineering and Soil Dynamics – Soil-Structure Interaction
- Thursday, December 8, 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST Soil Improvement – Case Histories in Soil Improvement for Civil Infrastructure
- Friday, December 9, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM EST Engineering Geology and Site Characterization – Bioinspired Geotechnics
- Friday, December 9, 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST Embankments, Dams, and Slopes - Extreme Events on Geotechnical Infrastructure
- Monday, December 5, 1:15 PM - 1:50 PM EST - Importance of Utilizing Historic and Open Data, sponsored by Geosetta
- Tuesday, December 6, 1:15 PM - 1:50 PM EST - Future World Vision: Engineering the Future Built Environment
- Friday, December 9, 1:15 PM - 1:50 PM EST - Mitigating Seismic Extreme Events using Deep Soil Mixing, sponsored by KELLER
Early Bird (October 17 to November 28)
Advanced (November 29 to December 9)
ASCE Member (per event)
Non-Member (per event)
- Please note: If you are registering for another attendee, then please make sure to fill in all fields as that person by using their login, password, and email address. This will ensure that the attendee receives his or her registration confirmation and that the correct fees are applied.
- Continuing Education: Each event will earn the registrant 2.0 Professional Development Hours (PDH).
- No Group Registration is available.
- Cancellation: Cancelations must be received by ASCE in writing. A refund will be issued, minus a $10 processing fee, if the cancellation notice is received by ASCE before the cancellation deadline of December 2, 2022. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after the cancellation deadline. Send cancellation notices to firstname.lastname@example.org, (ASCE LINK), fax to 866-902-5593.
- Registration instructions:
- Sign into your ASCE account with your e-mail and password and continue with registration. If assistance is needed with log in credentials, then please call us at 1-800-548-2723 (Mon-Fri 9-5 EST).
- If no ASCE account yet, then please create one by choosing “if you don’t have a login, click here to create one.”
- Proceed with the selection of web conference events.
ASCE Geo-Institute (G-I) has multiple sponsorship opportunities for the Annual Web Conference. Taking advantage of these opportunities, sponsorship at this event will highlight and expose your company to an extensive audience. Your company logo will be featured in multiple outlets, the G-I biweekly email blast, the Geo-Institute website, and in front of the virtual attendees. Sponsorship at this web conference is a great opportunity to increase visibility and market your products and services.
- $5,000 for 7 sponsored sessions.
- Sponsor slide/PowerPoint graphic and blurb read OR a 20-second video for the 7 sponsored sessions.
- Sponsor logo promoted on all G-I Communications/G-I web conference website.
- Sponsor logo will be included in sponsored session handouts.
- 2 free registrations for each session sponsored.
- $1,500 per session sponsored.
- Sponsor logo and short script included for the sponsored session.
- Sponsor logo will be included on the G-I event website.
- Sponsor logo will be included in sponsored session handout.
- 1 free registration for each session sponsored.
Lunch-and-Learn Session (only 4 available)
The Lunch-and-Learn session will bring together people from across the geo-profession who are attending the web conference and will be free for conference attendees.
- $5,000 for sponsored session.
- 35-minute virtual session.
- Sponsor will choose the topic and speaker.
- The Lunch-and-Learn session will be held between web conference sessions, from 1:15 pm to 1:50 pm EST. A 20-30-minute presentation is recommended, with 5-10 minutes for Q&A.
Thanks to KELLER,
Gold Sponsor of Web Conferences 2022
Thanks to SEEQUENT,
Silver Sponsor of Web Conferences 2022